Tuesday 5 June 2012

Beechies Gum


I'm working on a few comic book ideas I'm working on. Recently I illustrated a Children's book "Grumpy Frog". The writer, my friend Megan had the first copy printed yesterday I'm keen to see the print later today :)

Moving on to "Beechies" design.. I was given a challenge to re-brand the Beechies bubblegum packaging at college. Beechies is a very vibrant, young, sexy. I wanted my packaging to reflect that by with bright orange, that makes the packaging radiant. The illustration I placed on the pack is also on the print advert I created. I really enjoyed the class project :)

If you want to gain a greater understanding of Beechies, checkout their website

www.beechies.co.za

Thank you for coming to my blog
Tafadzwa

My website

My Animation  e-shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say in this..