Monday 6 June 2011

Random Sketching [part 2]


I enjoy working in ink, all these designs were done in ink and because of that there is no room for mistakes. Thats why all the characters tend to have their construction lines on them. It gives them a certain... feel.



Most of the characters I sketched in this pad are human, which is strange since i usually used to do creatures and fantasy beings. In the scan below you can see a octa-muntant creature. Thats more of the art I miss doing, I'll be going down that road soon.





That  it for now, I'll upload more works from this collection sometime this week. Enjoy your day, and thanks for coming back to my blog. You can also check out my website www.totally2d.org (I haven't updated it in a while but I'm working on it). Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say in this..