Friday 10 June 2011

Pull yourself together...


The end result of my Font assignment, "Pull yourself together". I designed it some time ago and wish I could just stick it up on my wall so that when I wake up or start having a terrible day I can read it and Pull myself together. I think the robot seems to work really well with the statement. Anyway... enjoy your day and .... hey, if things to go smoothly just pull yourself together, and be HAPPY! Thanks for visiting this blog, I shall be posting another update soon. Those who haven't seen my website should feel free to visit http://www.totally2d.org/
 Cheers! - Tafadzwa

2 comments:

  1. I like this lil robot and the font. I think there is an animation in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, kari bho. It was greatly inspired ne Animation yandinoita. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say in this..