Friday 20 April 2012

Soul Sister

Hey guys!

I have been working on a lot of downloadable 2d templates for animators recently. Some of you are now familiar with my e-shop Totally2d Mastershop where Crazytalk Animator users can download some templates. Even if you're not a 2d animator/ Crazytalk user feel free to check out the e-shop and just see what Totally2d has to offer.

As of now I'm keen to launch a new set of character designs for different softwarecompanies. I'm designing a few new works like Soul Sister below:








 The style you see in my Soul Sister above can be found through out my animations i.e Salad chick, Mbira Dzakondo and future projects still pending. It's becoming my own unique trade mark style, now it's going to be available for sale.


Have a splendid day!
Eat.sleep.animate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say in this..