Wednesday 1 June 2011

Zama - licious

 In order to improve on my photography skills I shall be practising in random shoots with some of my model friends. Zama did a great job in understanding the emotion I wanted. Thanks love, these are some great head shots.I shall also do another shoot soon with Tash from my "Addicted to Jeans" photo-shoot I posted earlier in this blog.


Beautiful

Come to me...  Took this one so that I can play around with the 'depth of field'. Which allows me to blur the hand and focus on the gorgeous Zama.


In the above photograph I just wanted to highlight how I personally don't like ugly horizontal lines on my photos. I prefer to slant my buildings/ furniture at an angle. The only time i would allow some straight/ horizontal subject can work for me is when I'm working on some cooperate work. It all just depends on what project you're working on.



After I had all the photos I wanted I took the one above after asking Zama to give me a random pose. I really enjoyed working on these pics with her. 


Thanks Zama, these are some great head shots.



The above picture was one of my first attempts at HDR photography. I took 5 pictures and layered them one on top of other in photoshop. I ended up using only 3 of the images to compose the hdr fill you can see on the right of the above picture. What I love about hdr is the way detail is enhanced in this case you can see how detailed the tree's reflection is on the rear window. I wish I had a better sky to work with to have more defined cloud detail. I shall keep working on my hdr skills, and those who want to learn about how to achieve hdr photography can visit http://www.stuckincustoms.com/hdr-photoshop/

For some inspiration on how amazing HDR photography is visit www.davehillphoto.com/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say in this..