Monday 6 June 2011

Random Sketching [part 1]




The above piece was really challenging for me to draw, I kept thinking "what if I make a mistake, is this hand/ leg long enough. Did I twist her too much." When you're drawing/ designing anything that's the last thing you need going on in your mind. I don't usually quote on this blog but Shakespear once said, Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt


So.... its a Saturday, I have a lot of art and design waiting to be done! I love that, and these are just random character designs I drew last year and loved to share them with you all. the middle one is one of my favorites in this sketch pad I scanned. Looking back at these inspires me to want to  come up with better and better character designs.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say in this..