Tuesday 4 September 2012

I'm back


Hey, I know I've been away from my blog for a while now but it's time to say a few more things. I would like to start by congratulating my friend and fellow blogger Ackie she is going places. I just tumbled upon this post on her fashion blog:

http://ackiekingdomrags.blogspot.com/2012/09/im-on-news-paper.html?showComment=1346761620604#c5864927314604398870



Congrats! Now the picture above is one of my latest work :) it's two creatures; a bird and a fish stranded in the middle of.. nowhere. The bird Bobo is using his drinking water to cool down his scorched friend (whom I haven't named). Needless to say I enjoy Angry Birds a lot but this designed wasn't really motivated by that. I've always liked a good and nicely illustrated cartoon bird like Tweety Bird. I'll keep you posted when I have something new to share.

Speaking of new things I'm working on a series of comic strips, the project is looking AMAZING. Once the client publishes it I'll get the links and stuff for you to see. Thank you for dropping in :)


eat.sleep.animate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say in this..