Friday 25 November 2011

African sun (templates for 2d animators)


  Hey!



I hope you're having a wonderful day. I’m currently working on a Crazytalk Animator Backgrounds collection of 2d animation templates called “African sun”. The first edition is finished and I’ve attached some of the promotional images below.


The backgrounds will be soon available on the Reallusion Market place, once my store is running I’ll post up the linkJ. Like I said before the African sun has 8 backgrounds. I’m working on more Crazytalk Animator content that you’ll be able to use alongside with these backgrounds.


As of now the backgrounds will be able to be used royalty free once you purchase them on the upcoming store. I hope to fill the market with alien templates, city, villages and other vast templates.


I have great plans for the African sun collection. I pray to God things keep coming together.

www.totally2d.org

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say in this..